Saturday, June 22, 2013

Welcome and Introduction

Well folks, welcome to my blog.  I had one under the same name a few years ago, but got away from it and in the course of deleting some documents, accidentally deleted the blog.  But here I am, attempting to take a stab at it again.  I feel like the time is right for me to start this endeavor again.

Basically, I will reflect (as the title implies) on subjects that are of a theological nature and beyond.  Even when the topics don't seem very theological in nature, my reflections will emanate from a spiritual place within me.  That is just who I am.

I appreciate intelligent, civil dialogue.  Please no arguing, debasing or name-calling.  Vigorous debate welcome as long as it does not dissolve into the aforementioned.  We can disagree without the negativity.

I don't come to this endeavor assuming to have all the answers and will readily admit that.  I'm by far no intellectual giant, but do enjoy a good conversation that gets beneath the surface.  Of course, I'll probably post humorous and inane stuff as well.  I'm a serious, thoughtful person who also enjoys a good laugh.

So come along on this ride with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment